Colonel's Snappy Beer Cheese
Made from Sharp Cheddar Cheese from Wisconsin, Aged over 100 days.
Colonel's Snappy Beer Cheese Serving Suggestions:
SNAPPY BEER CHEESE NOW IN FLORIDA IN GREAT RESTAURANTS
1. As an appetizer cold, with carrots, celery and crackers as shown will increase your beer sales
2. Beer Cheese over French Fries, hashbrowns, baked potatoes, scalloped, etc.
3. Beer Cheese over broccoli and other vegetables.
4. Chili Beer Cheese Dogs
5. Nacho Beer Cheese
6. Snappy Cheese Burger
7. Use as a spread, sauce, dip using pretzels, chips, spring rolls
8. Beer Cheese Grits Casserole
9. As an appetizer Mexican Style as the center with salsas and chips
10.Heat it up for Beer Cheese
USE YOUR IMAGINATION, CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE ITEM USING BEER CHEESE.
SELLS MORE BEER, SELLS MORE BEER
SELLS MORE BEER
Sold by the case: 10 lb. tubs
Recipes Available for customers
Colonel's Snappy Beer Cheese LLC
Allman's Original Recipe
Serving: 1 oz.
Calories: 90 Potassium 0 g
Fat Calories 60
Total Fat: 7 g Total Carbs 3 g
Saturated: 3 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Polyunsaturated: 0 g Sugars 3 g Monounsaturated 0 g Protein 5 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 20 mg
Vitamin A 6% Calcium 15%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs